- my baby brother, all grown up and turned 21.
- being sensitive.
- Stephen Fry, QI and his pipe.
- a papal inaugural mass!
- Rory (from Dr Who) not being really dead.
- lemon tarts.
- reading Willow Creek to Sacred Heart, which I highly recommend!
- some modern art (only some.)
- blessed palms branches pre-folded into little crosses.
The next day the great crowd that had come for the festival heard that Jesus was on his way to Jerusalem. They took palm branches and went out to meet him, shouting, “Hosanna! Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord! Blessed is the king of Israel!”
– John 12:12-14
And just because someone else was installed this week, The Most Reverend and Right Honourable Justin Welby, Archbishop of Canterbury.