This week, I am grateful for:
- the privilege of having worked with the Salvos.
- honesty finding grace.
- Monica starting her own blog. (Sure, I pretty much bullied her into it but it was for a good cause!!)
- a rainbow after comfy Indian food.
- action films and not having to be a secret agent/rogue scientist/archeologist with a whip.
- my parents who are ridiculously kind.
- an Eucharistic TARDIS.
- getting to tell stories.
- NOT HAVING TO GO TO WORK TOMORROW BUT INSTEAD BEGINNING A MASTERS COURSE IN CATHOLIC THEOLOGY!!!
Let the redeemed of the Lord tell their story —
those he redeemed from the hand of the foe,
those he gathered from the lands,
from east and west, from north and south.
And a little pinlove…